THE GUITAR SOCIETY 26thDEC 2011
The Guitar society wishes to Thank all of YOU for supporting and being with the guitar society as one big family.Its only because of You ,we’ve touched an all time high of 317,552 views this year and still counting .
Here is the brief Summary
Months and Years
Average per Day
About the math
If you try to verify our computations using the numbers in these tables you might get different results. The logic is explained here.
- An average is the sum of views divided by the number of days.
- We exclude days prior to the first recorded view and future days.
- Today (Dec 26) is excluded from averages because it isn’t over yet.
- Yearly averages are computed from sums, not an average of monthly averages.
- Averages are rounded to the nearest integer for display.
- Gray zeroes are exactly zero. Black zeroes have been rounded down.
- Percent change is computed from weekly averages before they are rounded.
We wish each one of you and your family A Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.
In the new year look out for New features,lots of learn the guitar,master the guitar,Rock,Pop,Classical and Jazz
Free Videos.Learn and play in the comfort of your homes by logging on to this very same blog.https://theguitarsociety.wordpress.com