COURSE OFFERED AND SYLLABUS
The courses offered cover Theory and Practical in PIANO,Key board,DRUMS and Guitar.
While Theory will be that of the Trinity school
of London syllabus, Practical will be of Indian,western,classical,
Jazz,pop,rock n roll,blues,rock etc. A summary of the various levels
of the courses and eligibility are broadly given below:
|Level – I||Equivalent to Grade II of reputed International Music Universities||A fairly good aptitude and interest in Western Music|
|Level-II||Equivalent to Grade IV of reputed International Music Universities||Cleared Level – I of GS|
|Level-III||Equivalent to Grade VI of reputed International Music Universities||Cleared Level – II of GS|
|Level-IV||Equivalent to Grade VIII of reputed International Music Universities||Cleared Level – III of GS|
- The time duration for each level is three months to approx one and half years
- or three terms of six months.
- These courses will cover the syllabus content as prescribed by the guitar society
- and they will be eligible to appear at the examinations conducted by Guitar society(GS)
- Books for Learning will be available for the students and are to be used strictly for
- the guitar society examinations and they are not allowed to circulate them among
- outsiders or other students.The courses are specially designed and formulated keeping
- in mind the latest developments in music all over.
- Students will follow the Academy’s books during their training.
- Students who wish to appear at Trinity Guildhall Grade Examinations
- will be given separate training and will be required to appear and be successful
- at the guitar society examinations prior to appearing at TCL Exams.
- The students will also have to compulsorily study and learn Indian Classical
- form of music and are expected to cover about 25 Ragas by the time they appear
- at Level –IV of guitar society
- Knowledge of Indian Classical music is a requisite for learning fusion music.
- All the above courses will have fusion music training after Level –III.
- The fees payable for the various theory and practical examinations at
- guitar society or TCL will be intimated separately at the time of the exams.